Transcripts and certificates
If you still have access to your student account, you can print transcripts and certificates from the Student web. Otherwise, do not hesitate to contact the Servicecenter. Transcripts and certificates are available in Swedish and English.
If you still have have access to your student account the easiest way is to print the certificate from My studies on the student web.
How do I print a certificate from My studies?
If you still have your student account you can print your study certificate through My studies.
- Go to My studies.
- Select Certificates and Create new certificate.
- You can choose from the following secure certificates:
- Transcript of records first and second cycle (studies at SLU)
- National transcript of records first and second cycle (all Swedish universities / colleges)
- Certificate of registration first and second cycle (studies at SLU)
- Transcript of records shows all your completed courses and eventual graduation.
- Certificate of registration show the semesters that you have been an active student, i.e. when you have been registered.
- You can get transcripts and certificates in Swedish and English.
When you order a secure certificate through my studies, you will get a PDF-file that you can e-mail and print. Certificates from My studies apply as signed and stamped certificates.
The reciever can verify the certificate on a control web. The web address and verification code is on the certificate. The certificate is valid for 360 days.
How do I order a signed transcript or certificate?
Service center on campus in Alnarp, Skara, Umeå and Ultuna will assist you if you need a printed and signed transcript and certificate.
You can also order a signed certificate through the web.
We will send the transcript and certificate to the address you have provided.
Certificates are printed from SLU's study documentation system LADOK and is both signed and stamped.