Where? Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda.
Application? Go to the web page describing the workshop and use the link to the application site
Who can participate? Senior staff in the area of Global Food Security (all disciplinary fields) from the following universities:
Makerere University (Uganda),
National University of Rwanda (Rwanda),
Sokoine University (Tanzania)
Jomo Kenyatta University (Kenya).
Participants will be selected based on distribution between universities, engagement with issues of global food security and seeking a gender balance.
Costs? The project will provide financial support for travels, housing and allowance in one workshop. Help with organizing lodging, and meals during daytime, will be provided.
- Dr. Betty Akullu Ezati, Senior Lecturer, Dean, School of Education, Makerere University
- Educational Development Officer Peter Aspengren, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
- Educational Development Officer Natalie Jellinek, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
- Dr. Joseph Oonyu, Associate Professor, School of Education, Makerere University
- Dr. John James Okiror, Lecturer, Agricultural Education and Extension, Makerere University
- Dr. Charles Opolot Okurut, Associate Professor, School of Education, Makerere University
- Dr. Elly Sabiiti, Professor, Department of Agricultural Production Makerere University
For more information, please contact Natalie Jellinek or Joseph Oonyu
Project manager: Lotta Hansson