Publish in Epsilon (student)
From the 1st of January 2012, students shall no longer deposit their students' projects in Epsilon themselves. In accordance with the Vice-Chancellor's decision all deposits of students' projects shall be done by department administrators.
As a student you are still responsible for formatting your project in accordance with the current guidelines and instructions of SLU. Please see instructions below.
Formatting your file
Please follow these instructions:
- Take a look at the page Templates (student) in the left hand menu, which offers instructions if you need help with the formatting of your project.
- Pay close attention to the Mandatory information for the frontpage and title page of your project. This information is mandatory for all of SLU. Please note that your department or faculty may have decided on further information to be included. Contact your tutor if you are not sure.
- Once all information is correct, create a PDF-file from your document.
- Once the formatting of the final version of your project is correct, send the file to your examiner. Once your project is approved, the examiner will send it on to be published in Epsilon.
- Veterinary students are to follow special instructions. Please contact your supervisor for further instructions.
- The Faculty of Landscape Planning, Horticulture and Agricultural Science, in Alnarp, has special instructions for student projects. Note that these instructions are only valid if you are a student at this particular faculty!