Here you can read about successful research teams, some important grants, individual distinctions, publishing and citations, research collaborations and university rankings.
Important grants and support to research groups - examples
Ongoing international research projects - examples
- ALLBIO (Broadening the Bioinformatics Infrastructure to unicellular, animal, and plant science). Erik Bongcam-Rudloff.
- APPEAL (Assessment and valuation of pest suppression potential through biological control in European agricultural landscapes). Mattias Jonsson
- BALTIC COMPASS (Co-operation in management, policy advice and investments in sustainable solutions in agriculture in the Baltic Sea catchment). Staffan Lund,
- ICON (EU programme, Industrial Crops producing added value Oils for Novel chemicals). Coordinator: Sten Stymne and Knut Wålstedt, SLU Alnarp.
- INTEGRAL (EU programme, Future-oriented integrated management of European forest landscapes). Coordinator: Ljusk-Ola Eriksson, SLU Umeå.
- More international projects