Research excellence at SLU
Here you can read about successful research teams, some important grants, individual distinctions, publishing and citations, research collaborations and university rankings.
Important grants and support to research groups - examples
Ongoing international research projects - examples
- ALLBIO (Broadening the Bioinformatics Infrastructure to unicellular, animal, and plant science). Erik Bongcam-Rudloff.
- APPEAL (Assessment and valuation of pest suppression potential through biological control in European agricultural landscapes). Mattias Jonsson
- BALTIC COMPASS (Co-operation in management, policy advice and investments in sustainable solutions in agriculture in the Baltic Sea catchment). Staffan Lund,
- ICON (EU programme, Industrial Crops producing added value Oils for Novel chemicals). Coordinator: Sten Stymne and Knut Wålstedt, SLU Alnarp.
- INTEGRAL (EU programme, Future-oriented integrated management of European forest landscapes). Coordinator: Ljusk-Ola Eriksson, SLU Umeå.