Competitive Intelligence is a process for scanning and collecting knowledge about new and competitive areas. It also enhances the opportunity to find interdisciplinary possibilities!
Competitive Intelligence is a process for systematic gathering and analyzing factors in the competitive environment that is of importance for the organization or the research projects.
- Analysis of new research areas and its potential commercial markets
- Benchmarking and mapping of project fields within a specific research area
- Analysis of publication areas – who are the sponsors of trials
- Gathering of information resources within a specific subject area
- Systematic mapping of financial sponsors in a web based alert module
- Mapping of current research projects – basis for publishing a technical book
- Market research of process models of different innovation offices
Created an efficient search strategy? Let it work for you!
Most databases and search engines offer possibilities for standing searches, which will send alerts to you via RSS or e-mail when new information that relates to your search has been retrieved.