Welcome to the 7th Nordic Feed Science Conference!
Nordic Feed Science Conference 2016 aims at bringing together scientists from the Nordic countries engaged in feed related research on ruminants as well as advisory services and industry. Our hope is that this conference will strengthen the Nordic cooperation and expand the exchange of ideas.
In 2016, the conference is scheduled for June 14-15.
We hope that our conference will attract the interest of both advisors, industry and researchers. Topics for papers suitable for day sessions include:
- Forage quality and effects on animal performance
- Metabolic and production responses to dietary inputs
- Feed conservation
- Novel feed sources
- Mathematical models for feed evaluation
- Analytical and experimental methods for feed evaluation including Precision Livestock technologies
- Statistical methods relevant to crop and animal experiments
A novelty for the 2016 conference is a session on Proficiency Testing, including analytical methods. We have received a grant for networking in this area and have therefore planned this activity as part of NFSC for at least the coming two years. This means that the conference will start at 10 am on Tuesday June 14 and end at approx. 2 pm on Wednesday June 15.
- Nordic Feed Science Conference 2016 -