A limited part of the annual budget (max. 50,000 SEK per year) may be used to support participation in course activities organized by other universities/companies/organizations or for international exchange.
A prerequisite is that the activity brings home unique knowledge or methodology which other members of the graduate school can benefit from.
Mobility application form
To think about:
- Mobility support can only be granted to registered members of the Graduate School in Organism Biology and decisions are made by the steering committee.
- Applications can be sent to the coordinators at any time. The application will then be discussed at the next-coming regular steering committee meeting.
- A minimum of 1000 SEK and a maximum of 10,000 SEK can be granted per activity and application. Grants applied for from other sources for the same activity must be stated in the application form.
- Support is intended for upcoming activities and requests for support for already concluded activities will not be prioritized.
- Granted support is made available in retrospect once certificates of attendance, receipts, tickets and boarding cards etc. specifying costs have been presented.
- Within one month after finishing the activity a short final report, max one A4, must be sent to the organizers of the graduate school. This report will be posted on the graduate school’s home page. The recipient should also be prepared to share the knowledge obtained with other graduate school members by giving an oral presentation at an appropriate occasion.
Granted mobility support