Professor in Forest Pathology
- Infection biology of forest pathogens including molecular mechanisms and species specificity
- Resistance biology of conifers
- Systematics and molecular identification of wood inhabiting fungi
- Biodiversity, succession and interactions of fungi
- Forest and ecosystem management
- Population biology and population genetics of fungi
- Fungal genomics
- Invasive species in forest ecosystems
My research has been externally funded trough grants with a turnover of ca 4 million SEK annually the last 10 years. I am currently leading a research group of approx 18 researchers.
Listen to: "Branten. Bysskalle tune, Ditte Andersson-Nyckelharpa, Jan Stenlid-Guitar"