The centre for statistics was established with its current structure in 2011 to contribute to research quality at SLU by support and consultancy in statistics.
The centre for statistics (Statistics@SLU) is a joint platform for statisticians at SLU to enable exchange of knowledge and to be a resource for the entire university.
The centre offers:
- Free-of-charge statistical consultancy for employees at SLU.
- Workshops to gather scientists with a common interest in a specific statistical subject.
- The webpage Statistics@SLU to publish current information about
- which consultants are available, their contact details and which areas of expertise they have.
- which workshops, courses and drop-in consultations are planned