SLU Partnership Alnarp is a meeting place between SLU, the business community, and society. The collaboration will lead to high-quality research and education and contribute to sustainable development from both an entrepreneurial and societal perspective. To this end, project funding is allocated by the Faculty of Landscape Architecture, Horticulture and Crop Production Science (LTV) and the Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre at the Faculty of Forest Sciences (S).
Who can apply?
Persons employed within the Faculty of Landscape Architecture, Horticulture and Crop Production Science (LTV) and at the Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre at the Faculty of Forest Sciences (S) can apply for project funding. For the time being, staff from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science (VH) who are active in Alnarp may also apply for funding. Applications must be made in collaboration with one or more of SLU Partnership Alnarp's partner companies.
When can one apply?
There are two application opportunities each year, with application deadlines of 15 February and 15 October, respectively. The received applications are then processed in respective subject groups which provide advisory opinions. Decisions are then made by the SLU Partnership Alnarp steering group, normally in late March and late November of each year.
What is the application process?
- Start by reading
Guide to Partnership Alnarp project applications.
- Fill out the form on this page. (Chose language in the upper right corner)
- Save the completed application by clicking on the Save button at the bottom of the application form.
- The project application can be signed in two different ways by the applicant and the head of department:
- Print the application, sign it and send it together with attachments, if any, to “SLU Partnerskap Alnarp, Jeanette Donner, Box 190, 234 22 Lomma” or with internal mailservice to Jeanette Donner.
- Or with electronic signing by EduSign, send the signed application in PDF to email@example.com.
Do NOT combine these two ways in the same document. Choose one of the ways abov for signing by both applicant and head of department.
Funding for half of the costs may be applied for from SLU Partnership Alnarp, while the respective partner companies contribute the other half. The projects result in easy-to-read fact sheets and project reports posted on SLU Partnership Alnarp's website.