About the SLU Platform Plant Protection
To strengthen the plant protection research at SLU, the vice chancellor has given the SLU Platform Plant Protection the mission and funding to promote and coordinate plant protection research performed at the LTV, NJ and S faculties.
Plant protection mailing list and newsletterFeel free to sign up to our plant protection mailing list to receive further information from and communicate with plant protection researchers at SLU. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the list.
Riccardo Bommarco (chair), Faculty of Natural Resources and Agricultural Sciences (NJ)
Jan Stenlid (vice chair), Faculty of Forest Sciences (S)
Maartje Klapwijk, Faculty of Forest Sciences (S)
Anneli Lundkvist, Faculty of Natural Resources and Agricultural Sciences (NJ)
Peter Witzgall, Faculty of Landscape Architecture, Horticulture and Crop Production Science (LTV)
Erik Andreasson, Faculty of Landscape Architecture, Horticulture and Crop Production Science (LTV)
SLU platforms for University-wide collaboration and coordination
The SLU Plant Protection Platform is one of three “Fakultetsgemensamma ämnesområden växtskydd, växtförädling och odlingssystem” instituted 1 January 2014. The other two are the SLU Platfom Plant Breeding and the SLU Platform for Crop Production Systems.
Strategic Action Plan (2017-2020)
Please contact us for a copy of the strategic action plan for the Platform Plant Protection (2017-2020).
- SLU:s undervisning inom växtskyddsområdet. Annika Djurle & Niklas Björklund, 2014 (in Swedish). Please contact us if you wish a copy of this.
- Workshop 2019: Plant protection at SLU - ideas for the future
- Workshop 2018: Working together for sustainable solutions in field crops and forests: plant breeding, plant protection and cropping system aspects on perennial plants
- Workshop on Plant Protection, Norrköping, 14 april 2016
- Workshop on collaboration in undergraduate education in plant protection, Marieborg, 2-3 december 2015
- National conference on plant protection (Nationell Växtskyddskonferens), Ultuna, Uppsala, 14-15 november 2018
- National conference on plant protection (Nationell Växtskyddskonferens), Ultuna, Uppsala, 10-11 november 2015
- Internal SLU-conference: Plant protection against pests and weeds at SLU, Tranås, 2-3 oktober 2014