Ask us your questions
SLU Platform Plant Protection is a network of researchers at SLU.
Do you have a specific question?
Do not hesitate to contact the people below:
- Plant protection: Björn Andersson, 018-67 16 17
- Weeds, biology and control: subject expert Anneli Lundkvist, 018-67 27 12
- Integrated plant protection: Velemir Ninkovic, 018-67 25 41
- Inducerad resistens, potato: Erland Liljeroth
- Pest insects and pollinators: Riccardo Bommarco
- Insects, chemical ecology, neurobiology, evolution, plant protection: Mattias Larsson
- Pesticides, plant protection: Jenny Kreuger, 018-67 24 62
- Plant protection, plant diseases: Paula Persson, 018-67 23 58, 070-532 48 17
- Crop production system: Göran Bergkvist, 018-67 29 10, 070-344 34 62
- Biological control: Mattias Jonsson, 018-67 24 50, Centre for Biological Control (CBC)
If you have other questions you can send them to email@example.com.
Everyone can find out about SLU's research in plant protection by subscribing to our newsletter. The newsletter also provides information on various plant protection-related activities that may be of interest to researchers at SLU. Do you want your activity or report to be visible in the newsletter? Send your suggestions to us. Contact and sign up for the newsletter: Katja.Fedrowitz@slu.se.
Are you a researcher in plant protection at SLU? Sign up for our common email group to share news and information with your colleagues at SLU. Contact: Katja.Fedrowitz@slu.se.