IYPH 2020 events
SLU will participate in several national and international events to promote the International Year of Plant Health 2020. Come, participate and learn about plant protection research at SLU!
- Opening of International Year of Plant Health in Rome, 2 December. Global event
- Kick-off at SLU, 2 December, 11:30-12:30 at Alnarp and Uppsala. Contact: Katja Fedrowitz
- Fascination of Plants Day, 18 May.
- PhD-course Plant Protection Biology to meet the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, 3-15 August, Pieve Tesino, Italy. Contact: Erik Alexandersson
- Plant Health, Agriculture & Bioscience Conference (PHAB 2020),9-11 September, The Hague, the Netherlands. Global event. Contact: Erik Alexandersson
- International Plant Health Conference "Protecting Plant Health in a changing world", 5-8 October, Paasitorni Conference Centre, Helsinki, Finland. Global event
- Committee On Food Security (CFS), 12-15 October. Rome, Italy. Organizer: FAO/IFAD/WFP. Contact: Sara Gräslund
- PlantLink Annual Day, 14 October. Organizer: PlantLink. Contact: Erik Alexandersson
- Elmia Lantbruk, tema: klimatet. 21-23 October. Contact: Rebecca Rikner
- Växtskyddsdagen, 10 November. Contact: Velemir Ninkovic
- Climate Change Cop, 9-19 November, Glasgow, UK. Global event. Organizer: UNFCCC. Contact: Sara Gräslund / Johan Stendahl
Are there other events that you would like to add to the calender? Contact Katja Fedrowitz