Call for Applications for Funding in 2023: International Conference Sponsorship | Individual Travel Bursary Fellowship Awards on Agriculture, Food, Fisheries and Forests issues
Are you organising an international conference or workshop on state-of-the-art research issues in agriculture, food, fisheries or forests in 2023?
Or would you like to spend time working with researchers in another country to help your research project, maybe as part of a sabbatical?
If so, we think you should consider applying for funding from the OECD CRP (Co-operative Research Programme: Sustainable Agricultural and Food Systems).
Especially – but not restricted to – if you are working on any of the following areas:
- Sustainable productivity growth and food security and nutrition;
- New technologies and practices for food production; Food loss and waste;
- Antimicrobial resistance; One Health approach to agriculture and food systems;
- Innovations in the transfer and development of agricultural knowledge, including Indigenous and traditional knowledge;
- Digital technologies and digitalisation;
- Climate change, including pathways to net zero, carbon sequestration in agriculture, forestry and land use, water use;
- Plant and animal breeding to enhance sustainable productivity growth and resilience to climatic events; Diversity of crop production;
- Fisheries and aquaculture productivity, sustainability and resilience;
If you are working on any of the CRP priority areas of research, grouped under the three research themes below, we would welcome an application from you.
- Managing Natural Capital
- Strengthening Resilience in the Face of Multiple Risks in a Connected World
- Transformational Technologies and Innovation
Or contact the CRP Secretariat directly: TAD/PROG@oecd.org.
Closing date for Applications: Midnight (24h00), CET, Saturday, 10 September 2022