Outputs from Theme 2:
- Beyond subsistence: Transforming aquaculture in Kenya
- Restore more: enclosures, dryland productivity and the food security nexus
- Agroforestry as a multifunctional landscaping tool in the char land area of Bangladesh
- What do we know about food security in homegardens of Sri Lanka?
- Participatory methods to achieve sustainable management of Shea tree farming in Burkina Faso
- AgriFoSe report 24, 2020. "Adaptation to climate stresses through farmers’ choice of rice variety – Findings from a path-analytical model for rice farming in Bangladesh"
- AgriFoSe report 23, 2020. "Vermi-composting for increased agricultural productivity, women empowerment and environmental sanitation in northern Ethiopia"
- AgriFoSe report 19, 2019. "Transforming urban idle spaces into green, productive and aesthetic landscapes - The case of Cape Coast, Ghana"
- AgriFoSe report 17, 2019 "Synthesis of Ethiopia’s NDC and national polices with focus on agriculture and land use"
- AgriFoSe report 11, 2018 "Household level rainwater harvesting in the drylands of northern Ethiopia: its role for food and nutrition security"
- Enclosures as a land management tool for food security in African drylands. Journal of land use science.
- Food production and gender relations in multifunctional landscapes: a literature review.
- What is good about Sri Lankan homegardens with regards to food security? A synthesis of the current scientific knowledge of a multifunctional land-use system
Food security solutions in Africa
- Multifunctional Land Uses in Africa- Sustainable Food Security Solutions
An open access book edited By Elisabeth Simelton, Madelene Ostwald.
- Writeshop on how to feed the world - "We need to be smarter"
AgriFoSe2030 News 2018-08-21
Blogs and conference material
- Do multifunctional landscapes really benefit women?
- Enclosures – a positive land management tool for food security or a driver of tenure conflicts?
- Poisonous milk: How the lack of awareness can lead to a public health calamity - a blog post by Linda Hansson.
- Food security and ecosystem services provided by homegardens in Sri Lanka - a poster for the conference 4th World Congress on Agroforestry 20-22 May 2019, Montpellier, France by Mattsson E, Ostwald M and Nissanka S.P.