SLU Alumnus of the Year
SLU Alumnus of the Year is someone who is an inspirational role model for our students and employees at SLU. Anyone related to SLU can nominate. Last day for submissions is 6 October.
The alumnus must meet at least one of the following criteria in order to be eligible for the award:
- The alumnus has had a prominent career.
- The alumnus has made an outstanding contribution to their field.
- The alumnus has done something that benefits SLU.
In addition to these criteria, the alumnus must have studied at SLU for at least one year.
- Peter Högberg, Vice-Chancellor
- Erik Fahlbeck, Pro Vice-Chancellor at the University management
- Sara Arons, Head of Communications at the Division of Communication
- Vilis Brukas, UN and Researcher at the Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
- Stina Andersson, Chair, SLUSS (Joint Committee of Student Unions at SLU)
- Sofia Lindkvist, Deputy Chair, SLUSS (Joint Committee of Student Unions at SLU)
The award will be announced at a ceremony. The alumnus will be asked to give a shorter presentation/lecture.
Submit your nomination no later than 6 October to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state the following in your email:
- The name of the alumnus and a justification.
- Information on where the alumnus works today.
- Contact information for the alumnus (if you have it).
- Contact information for the person submitting the nomination.