SLU Alumnus of the Year
SLU Alumnus of the Year is someone who is an inspirational role model for our students and employees at SLU.
Criteria for the award
The alumnus must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- The alumnus has had a prominent career.
- The alumnus has made an outstanding contribution to their field.
- The alumnus has done something that benefits SLU.
In addition to these criteria, the alumnus must have studied at SLU for at least one year.
The jury consists of the following persons:
- Erik Fahlbeck, Pro Vice-Chancellor
- Sara Arons, Head of Communications at the Division of Communication
- Vilis Brukas, Researcher at the Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre, Representing the Board of Education
- Alice Ersson, Chair SLUSS
- Gabriella Snöberg, Deputy Chair SLUSS
- Thomas Rosswall, Vice-Chancellor SLU (1994-2000)
The alumni will receive the award and present a shorter lecture on Thesis Day.