Who should be awarded SLU Alumnus of the Year 2019? Nominate before 25 October
SLU Alumnus of the Year is someone who is an inspirational role model for our students and employees at SLU and has had a prominent career or made important contributions in their field.
The nominee must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- The nominee has had a prominent career.
- The nominee has made an outstanding contribution to their field.
- The nominee has done something that benefits SLU.
In addition to these criteria, the nominee must have studied at SLU for at least one year.
Nominate by 25 October
The Alumnus of the Year will receive the award and hold a short seminar on Thesis Day, 27 May 2020.
2013 - Olle Forshed (In Swedish)
2017 - Johan Rockström
2018 - Elin Olofsson
The jury consists of:
- Maria Knutson Wedel, Vice-Chancellor, SLU
- Erik Fahlbeck, Pro Vice-Chancellor, SLU
- Rolf Brennerfelt, Chair of the SLU Board
- Maria Bergkvist, Acting Head of Communications, SLU
- Board of Education representative (tbc)