Green Care for the health and welfare of animals and humans – development of a Nordic network
The aim of this network is to organise and develop research collaboration and exchange of knowledge between the Nordic countries in Green Care.
The researchers and coordinators of the network are:
- Lena Lidfors, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Animal Environment and Health, P.O. Box 234, 53223 Skara, Sweden (Project leader)
- Bente Berget, University of Agder and Agder Research, Gimlemoen 19, 4630 Kristiansand, Norway
- Karen Thodberg, Aarhus University, Department of Animal Science, P.O. Box 50, 8830 Tjele, Denmark
- Anna Maria Palsdottir, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Work Science, Business Economics and Environmental Psychology, P.O. Box 88, 23053 Alnarp, Sweden (represents Island)
- Ingela Wikman, University of Helsinki, Department of Production Animal Medicine, Animal Management and Welfare, P.O. Box 57, 00014 University of Helsinki, Finland