Participating researchers at the department
- Doctoral student Sofia Wilhelmsson
- Associate professor Jan Hultgren
- Associate professor Jenny Yngvesson
- Associate professor Maria Andersson
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Lund University (assoc prof Inger Arvidsson and Dr. Camilla Dahlqvist)
- Animal Welfare Science Centre, University of Melbourne, Australia (prof Paul Hemsworth)
The project is funded by a grant from the Swedish Research Council Formas (registry no. 2016-01790) and by the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science at SLU.
- Bornhede, M., 2014. A comparison of transporters' paddle use when unloading pigs at slaughter. Graduation work, SLU, nr 527.
- Working conditions at slaughter transport of pigs in Sweden. Summary of the result from the study, SLU, 2021.
- Wilhelmsson, S., Andersson, M., Arvidsson, I., Dahlqvist, C., Hemsworth, P.H., Yngvesson, J., Hultgren, J., 2021. Physical workload and psychosocial working conditions in Swedish pig transport drivers. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, Volume 83, May 2021, 103124.
Further information can be obtained from Sofia Wilhelmsson.