SmartROOT - Smart faRming innOvatiOn Training
The SmartROOT project is a Strategic Partnership in the field of higher education that focuses on the preparation of a new Joint Master Degree program in the field of Mixed Farming Systems (MFS).
SmartROOT main objectives include:
- The preparation of an international master degree program.
- The active involvement of students in the preparation process.
- The assessment and feedback on the ICT tools and material to be developed.
- The preparation future professionals in the agricultural sector.
- The introduction and familiarisation of farmers to digital technologies.
Through SmartROOT the resilience of agriculture subject to climate change will be improved, while farmers will gain knowledge on methodologies to foster the synergies between agricultural production, climate change mitigation, and adaptation.
We invite you to subscribe to the OpenHub platform: https://openhub.smartroot.eu/, keep in touch with the latest news in Smart Farming and contribute to the body of knowledge related to Mixed Farming Systems.
SmartRoot is an EU funded- Erasmus KA2 project, https://smartroot.eu/.
In total, the project have seven partners from five counties: Greece, Spain, Croatia, Cyprus and Sweden.
Head of department: Anders Karlsson, telephone +46 511-67210.
Deputy head of department: Anna Wallenbeck, telephone +46 18-674504.
Director of Postgraduate Studies: Katarina Arvidsson Segerkvist, telephone +46 511-67144.
Director of Undergraduate Studies: Lisa Lundin, telephone +46 18-671650.