Below you can find information on registration.
PhD students: 1000SEK no VAT
Other participants: 1400SEK no VAT
The fee covers light lunches, the workshop dinner, and coffee breaks. It should be paid before May 15, 2019.
PhD students do not need to be EAAE members. Regular participants have to be member of the EAAE at the time of registration for the workshop. If you are not yet a member, you can register at the website of the EAAE: www.eaae.org.
- Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice. The invoice option will be open until May 10. After this date, only credit card payment will be possible.
- You will receive your invoice by regular mail. VAT will be added with 25% according to Swedish legislation and routines.
Delegates from outside Sweden
- According to Swedish and EU legislation and routines, VAT will be added also for delegates from outside Sweden.
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
- Upon choice of payment method ”Invoice” on the registration form, you will receive an invoice including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. Confirmation letter and invoice will be sent in separate e-mail messages.
- We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and Master Card. Your card must be connected to 3D Security for Internet payment – Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
Cancellations are made by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is binding. In case of cancellation, the registration fee will not be refunded.
If you are not able to participate, you are welcome to give your seat to a colleague. Please contact Akademikonferens, the conference secretariat, to change the name of the participant.