Master thesis at the Department of Wildlife, Fish, and Environmental Studies
Welcome to write your master thesis at our department.
Here you find information on vacant master thesis and links to how the work can proceed. Click on the suggestions below to read more and see the names of contact persons.
- Determination of phenology and/or classification of activity patterns and detectability of ungulate species based on images of camera traps NEW!
- Slaughter weight in relation to calving date – can area quality compensate for being born late? NEW!
- Timing of calving along latitudinal and altitudinal gradient NEW!
- Movement activity and space use – what happens with moose when the tourists come? NEW!
- Moose rutting period – do female and male movement change in relation to sex ratio? NEW!
- Resilience facing Climate Change: Silvicultural diversification in Europe and North-America NEW!
- The contact zone between small mammals, pathogens and humans - Weather conditions triggering bank vole (Myodes glareolus) movement to human dwellings
- Areas of national land‐use interest recognition as input to landscape planning
- Boreal continuity forest components for green infrastructure implementation
- Stable isotopes instead of rings – new tool in the passerine migration
- The link between habitat, micro-climate and tick abundance and its role for tick prevalence in small mammals
- Habitat-dependent variation of reservoir competence for tick-borne pathogens
- Stop‐over strategies in migratory Bean Geese
- Diurnal altitudinal movements of Taiga Bean Geese in Nord‐Trøndelag,
- Are Taiga Bean Geese afraid of people?
- The role of stress in mass mortality of wood lemmings
- The role of predation in mass mortality of wood lemmings
- The role of diseases in mass mortality of wood lemmings
- White rhino and termites – a merry relationship?
- Effects of trophy hunting on demography and trophy size of African buffalo
- Linking plant diversity to ungulate (klövdjur) diets or ecosystem productivity
- Landscape of fear – Foraging responses of beavers in the presence of wolves
- The effect of beaver dams on long-term population survival of the freshwater pearl mussel Margaritifera margaritifera
- Studie av rapphönsbiotoper på Öland
- Klövvilttätheter, betestryck och -skador i Selesjö
- Ecology of foundation cottonwood trees in relation to climate
- Witches’ broom sweeping the floor for beetles?
- The effect of forest restoration on ant assemblages
- Fitness consequences of choosing the wrong substrate in saproxylic beetles
- Role of apex predators in savanna ecosystem functioning
- Exploring the effect of host genetics on ant/aphid interactions