Qualified work placement 1
Additional course evaluations for ÖT0004
Academic year 2020/2021Qualified work placement 1 (ÖT0004-30240) 2021-01-18 - 2021-06-06
Academic year 2020/2021Qualified work placement 1 (ÖT0004-10258) 2020-08-31 - 2021-01-17
Academic year 2019/2020Qualified work placement 1 (ÖT0004-50010) 2020-06-08 - 2020-08-28
Academic year 2019/2020Qualified work placement 1 (ÖT0004-30070) 2020-01-20 - 2020-06-07
Academic year 2019/2020Qualified work placement 1 (ÖT0004-10069) 2019-09-02 - 2020-01-19
ÖT0004 Qualified work placement 1, 7.5 CreditsKvalificerad praktik 1
Education cycleFirst cycle
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, course specialisation cannot be classified(GXX)
Prior knowledgeKnowledge equivalent to at least 105 credits
ObjectivesThe aim of the course is to give the student an insight in advanced tasks connected to a potential future proffession.
After having completed the course the student shall be able to
- account for what skills the profession requires
- carry out certain practical tasks connected to the profession
- account for working conditions and different professions at the place of work
- account for the role in society played by the organisation/company
ContentFor approximately 80% of the time, the student will participate in the daily tasks at the place of work. The student will have access to academic supervision as well as a supervisor at the organisation/company. After the period of practical training, the student shall analyze and summarize experiences and present them in written form, and orally.
The written report shall include a presentation of the internship, an overview of the tasks and reflections on what is the course objective.
The practical instruction in the work placement is designed individually between supervisors and students
Formats and requirements for examinationApproved written and oral presentation of experiences from practical exercises, and participation in compulsory activities
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.