Qualified work placement 2
The course evaluation is now closed
Once the evaluation is closed, the course coordinator and student representative have 1 month to draft their comments. The comments will be published in the evaluation report.
Additional course evaluations for ÖT0006
Academic year 2020/2021Qualified work placement 2 (ÖT0006-30241) 2021-01-18 - 2021-06-06
Academic year 2019/2020Qualified work placement 2 (ÖT0006-50012) 2020-06-08 - 2020-08-28
Academic year 2019/2020Qualified work placement 2 (ÖT0006-30072) 2020-01-20 - 2020-06-07
Academic year 2019/2020Qualified work placement 2 (ÖT0006-10071) 2019-09-02 - 2020-01-19
ÖT0006 Qualified work placement 2, 7.5 CreditsKvalificerad praktik 2
Education cycleSecond cycle
Advanced study in the main fieldSecond cycle, course specialisation cannot be classified(AXX)
Prior knowledgeAt least 30 credits at the advanced level.
ObjectivesThe aim of the course is to give the student an insight in advanced tasks connected to a potential future proffession.
After having completed the course the student shall be able to
- fully account for the skills required for the specific profession
- carry out certain practical tasks connected to the profession
- fully account for the working conditions and the various professional roles in the workplace.
- account for the role in society played by the organisation/company
- demonstrate the ability to identify their need of further knowledge and to develop their ’skills in relation to employment
ContentFor approximately 80% of the time, the student will participate in the daily tasks at the place of work. The student will have access to academic supervision as well as a supervisor at the organisation/company. After the period of practical training, the student shall analyze and summarize experiences and present them in written form, and orally.
The written report shall include a presentation of the workplace, an overview of the tasks and reflections on what is the course objective.
The practical instruction in the workplace is designed individually between supervisors and students
Formats and requirements for examinationApproved written and oral presentation of experiences from practical exercises, and participation in compulsory activities
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.