Botany and Plant Knowledge
Additional course evaluations for BI1336
Academic year 2021/2022Botany and Plant Knowledge (BI1336-10272) 2021-08-30 - 2021-11-01
Academic year 2020/2021Botany and Plant Knowledge (BI1336-10188) 2020-08-31 - 2020-11-01
Academic year 2019/2020Botany and Plant Knowledge (BI1336-10097) 2019-09-02 - 2019-10-31
BI1336 Botany and Plant Knowledge, 15.0 CreditsBotanik och växtkännedom
SubjectsBiology Horticultural science
Education cycleBachelor’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, entry requirements only from upper secondary school(G1N)
5:Pass with Distinction, 4:Pass with Credit, 3:Pass, U:Fail The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Prior knowledgeKnowledge equivalent to Science Studies 2.
Formats and requirements for examinationThe examination consists of written examinations and reporting of assignments. To pass the course, a pass grade in examinations and assignments and approved participation in compulsory components are required.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Additional informationThe course is given in the first year of Horticultural Management: Garden Design – Bachelor’s Programme. Parts of the course are joint studies with students on other programmes.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Plant Breeding
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom landskap och trädgård (PN - LT)
Biology field: Botanik (växtbiologi)
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: No The course is offered as a programme course: Horticultural Management Programme - Garden Design, Bachelor´s Programme Syllabus for Horticultural Management – Garden Design (BSc) Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Biology Horticultural scienceCourse code: BI1336 Application code: SLU-10001 Location: Alnarp Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Plant Breeding Pace: 100%