Basic course in equine science
The course evaluation is not yet activatedThe course evaluation is open between 2021-10-25 and 2021-11-15
Additional course evaluations for HO0104
Academic year 2021/2022Basic course in equine science (HO0104-10144) 2021-08-30 - 2021-11-01
Academic year 2020/2021Basic course in equine science (HO0104-10106) 2020-08-31 - 2021-01-17
Academic year 2020/2021Basic course in equine science (HO0104-10107) 2020-08-31 - 2021-01-17
Academic year 2019/2020Basic course in equine science (HO0104-10252) 2019-09-02 - 2020-01-19
Academic year 2019/2020Basic course in equine science (HO0104-10262) 2019-09-02 - 2020-01-19
Academic year 2018/2019Basic course in equine science (HO0104-10175) 2018-09-03 - 2019-06-09
Academic year 2018/2019Basic course in equine science (HO0104-10188) 2018-09-03 - 2019-06-09
Academic year 2017/2018Basic course in equine science (HO0104-10226) 2017-08-28 - 2018-06-03
Academic year 2017/2018Basic course in equine science (HO0104-10241) 2017-08-28 - 2018-06-03
HO0104 Basic course in equine science, 10.0 CreditsHippologisk baskurs
Education cycleBachelor’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, entry requirements only from upper secondary school(G1N)
5:Pass with Distinction, 4:Pass with Credit, 3:Pass, U:Fail The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Formats and requirements for examination.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom veterinärmedicin och husdjur (PN - VH)
The course is offered as an independent course: No The course is offered as a programme course: Equine Science – Bachelor’s Programme Equine Science (BSc) Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 25369 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Equine ScienceCourse code: HO0104 Application code: SLU-10145 Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry Pace: 65%