Course on Administrative Law
The course evaluation is now closed
Once the evaluation is closed, the course coordinator and student representative have 1 month to draft their comments. The comments will be published in the evaluation report.
Additional course evaluations for JU0039
Academic year 2019/2020Course on Administrative Law (JU0039-30156) 2020-01-20 - 2020-03-25
JU0039 Course on Administrative Law, 15.0 CreditsFörvaltningsrättslig översiktskurs
Education cycleBachelor’s level
|Examination part I||7.50||1002|
|Examination part II||4.50||1004|
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, entry requirements only from upper secondary school(G1N)
Formats and requirements for examination.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.