Plant chemistry and biochemistry
Additional course evaluations for KE0072
Academic year 2021/2022Plant chemistry and biochemistry (KE0072-30147) 2022-01-17 - 2022-03-23
KE0072 Plant chemistry and biochemistry, 15.0 CreditsVäxters kemi och biokemi
Education cycleBachelor’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, less than 60 credits from first-cycle courses as entry requirements(G1F)
5:Pass with Distinction, 4:Pass with Credit, 3:Pass, U:Fail The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Prior knowledgeKnowledge equivalent to 5 credits Chemistry or Chemistry 2
Formats and requirements for examination.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Plant Breeding
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom landskap och trädgård (PN - LT)
Biology field: Övriga biologikurser
Replaces: BI1146, BI1262, KE0070
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: Yes The course is offered as a programme course: Horticultural Management - Gardening and Horticultural Production, Bachelor´s Programme Syllabus for Horticultural Management – Gardening and Horticultural Production (BSc) Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 38054 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Biology ChemistryCourse code: KE0072 Application code: SLU-30289 Location: Alnarp Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Plant Breeding Pace: 100%