Professional Practices for Agronomists 1
The course evaluation is now closed
LB0101-50046 - Course evaluation report
Once the evaluation is closed, the course coordinator and student representative have 1 month to draft their comments. The comments will be published in the evaluation report.
Additional course evaluations for LB0101
Academic year 2021/2022Professional Practices for Agronomists 1 (LB0101-10017) 2021-08-30 - 2022-01-16
Academic year 2020/2021Professional Practices for Agronomists 1 (LB0101-30085) 2021-01-18 - 2021-06-06
Academic year 2020/2021Professional Practices for Agronomists 1 (LB0101-10088) 2020-08-31 - 2021-01-17
Academic year 2019/2020Professional Practices for Agronomists 1 (LB0101-50078) 2020-06-08 - 2020-08-30
Academic year 2019/2020Professional Practices for Agronomists 1 (LB0101-30232) 2020-01-20 - 2020-06-07
Academic year 2019/2020Professional Practices for Agronomists 1 (LB0101-10242) 2019-09-02 - 2020-01-19
Academic year 2018/2019Professional Practices for Agronomists 1 (LB0101-50026) 2019-06-10 - 2019-09-01
Academic year 2018/2019Professional Practices for Agronomists 1 (LB0101-30191) 2019-01-21 - 2019-06-09
Academic year 2018/2019Professional Practices for Agronomists 1 (LB0101-10225) 2018-09-03 - 2019-01-20
LB0101 Professional Practices for Agronomists 1, 7.5 CreditsKvalificerad agronompraktik 1
Education cycleMaster’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldSecond cycle, course specialisation cannot be classified(AXX)
Pass / Failed The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Formats and requirements for examination.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Animal Nutrition and Management
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom veterinärmedicin och husdjur (PN - VH)
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: No The course is offered as a programme course: Agriculture Programme - Economics and Management Agriculture Programme - Economics and Management (270 hec) Acriculture Programme - Animal Science Agricultural Science Programme - Animal Science (270 hec) Agriculture Programme - Rural Development Agriculture Programme - Rural Development (270 hec) Agriculture Programme - Food Agriculture Programme - Food (270 hec) Agriculture Programme - Soil/Plant Agriculture Programme - Soil/Plant (270hec) Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 19027 SEK Cycle: Master’s level
Subject: Agricultural scienceCourse code: LB0101 Application code: SLU-50046 Location: Independent courses Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Animal Nutrition and Management Pace: 40%