Forage - cultivation and feeding
The course addresses production, conservation, and feeding of forages. Focus is on forage for dairy cows.
Additional course evaluations for LB0117
Academic year 2021/2022Forage - cultivation and feeding (LB0117-10307) 2021-08-16 - 2022-01-02
LB0117 Forage - cultivation and feeding, 7.5 CreditsGrovfoder - odling och utfodring
SubjectsAnimal science Agricultural science
Education cycleBachelor’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, entry requirements only from upper secondary school(G1N)
5:Pass with Distinction, 4:Pass with Credit, 3:Pass, U:Fail The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Prior knowledgeKnowledge equivalent to general entry requirements for higher education.
Formats and requirements for examination.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Agricultural Research for Northern Sweden
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom veterinärmedicin och husdjur (PN - VH)
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: Yes Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 19027 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Animal science Agricultural scienceCourse code: LB0117 Application code: SLU-10328 Location: Independent courses Distance course: Yes Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Agricultural Research for Northern Sweden Pace: 25%