Studio 2 - Housing in an urban context
Additional course evaluations for LK0301
Academic year 2020/2021Studio 2 - Housing in an urban context (LK0301-40043) 2021-03-24 - 2021-06-06
Academic year 2019/2020Studio 2 - Housing in an urban context (LK0301-40099) 2020-03-25 - 2020-06-07
Academic year 2018/2019Studio 2 - Housing in an urban context (LK0301-40015) 2019-03-26 - 2019-06-09
LK0301 Studio 2 - Housing in an urban context, 15.0 CreditsStudio 2 - Staden och boplatsen
Education cycleBachelor’s level
|Analysis, Concept and structureplan||5.00||1002|
|City plan, courtyard illustr and final submission||10.00||1003|
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, less than 60 credits from first-cycle courses as entry requirements(G1F)
5:Pass with Distinction, 4:Pass with Credit, 3:Pass, U:Fail The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Formats and requirements for examination.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Additional informationThe course gives 15 skills training credits.
The course builds on "Studio 1 - landscape as a plan, reality and idea", which has the following learning objectives:
After completing the course the students will be able to:
- present a credible illustration plan with convincing content in terms of architectural expressions and qualities.
- show through reflection that they have achieved basic understanding of the working process and methods of the landscape architect.
- account for basic concepts, terminology and technical expressions concerning the landscape architect’s area of competence.
- show convincingly through sketches that they have achieved a basic understanding and knowledge of measures and scale and the reality represented by the plan.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom landskap och trädgård (PN - LT)
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: No The course is offered as a programme course: Landscape Architecture Programme, Alnarp Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 74982 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Landscape ArchitectureCourse code: LK0301 Application code: SLU-40123 Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management Pace: 100%