Outdoor Garden Design
LK0342 Outdoor Garden Design, 15.0 CreditsUtomhusträdgårdens material och design
SubjectsLandscape Architecture Horticultural science
Education cycleFirst cycle
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, less than 60 credits from first-cycle courses as entry requirements(G1F)
Prior knowledgeThe equivalent to field-specific entry requirements A14 (the exception Social Studies 1a2) that include:
- Mathematics 2a or Mathematics 2b or mathematics 2c
- Science Studies 2
- Social Studies 1b or Social Studies 1a1
and 15 credits in Landscape Architecture.
Formats and requirements for examination.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.