Politics, Policies and Public Administration
Information from the course leader
Hej och välkomna till kursen!
Schema hittar ni nu på här på kurssidan.
Varm välkomna på kursen!
Hälsar kursledarna Patrik & Patrik
The course evaluation is now closed
Once the evaluation is closed, the course coordinator and student representative have 1 month to draft their comments. The comments will be published in the evaluation report.
Additional course evaluations for LU0077
Academic year 2019/2020
2020-01-20 - 2020-03-24
Academic year 2018/2019
2019-01-21 - 2019-03-25
Academic year 2017/2018
2018-01-15 - 2018-03-20
Academic year 2016/2017
2017-01-16 - 2017-03-21
Academic year 2015/2016
2016-01-18 - 2016-03-21
Academic year 2014/2015
2015-01-19 - 2015-03-29
Academic year 2013/2014
2014-01-20 - 2014-03-30
LU0077 Politics, Policies and Public Administration, 15.0 CreditsPolitik och förvaltning
Education cycleBachelor’s level
|Group work: specilization||3.0||0404|
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, has only upper-secondary level entry requirements(G1N)
Prior knowledgeKnowledge equivalent of field-specific entry requirements 3: Mathematics C, natural science B, social science A. Biology A + physics A + chemistry A can replace natural science A + B.
Alternatively: The equivalent of field-specific entry requirements A3: Mathematics 3b alternatively mathematics 3c, natural science 2, social science 1b alternaively social science 1a1 + 1a2.
Biology 1 + Physics 1a alternatively physics 1b1 + 1b2 + chemistry 1 can replace natural science 2.
In addition, weighted courses according to the respective field-specific entry requirements.
Formats and requirements for examination...................
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Department of Urban and Rural Development
- Litteraturlista [Litteraturlista] (https://slunik.slu.se/kursfiler/LU0077/30216.2021/LU0077_-_Politik_och_forvaltning_-_Litteraturlista_2021.pdf)