Social Science Methodology for Rural Development
Additional course evaluations for LU0080
Academic year 2021/2022Social Science Methodology for Rural Development (LU0080-30216) 2022-01-17 - 2022-03-23
Academic year 2020/2021Social Science Methodology for Rural Development (LU0080-30217) 2021-01-18 - 2021-03-23
Academic year 2019/2020Social Science Methodology for Rural Development (LU0080-30158) 2020-01-20 - 2020-03-24
Academic year 2018/2019Social Science Methodology for Rural Development (LU0080-30148) 2019-01-21 - 2019-03-25
Academic year 2017/2018Social Science Methodology for Rural Development (LU0080-30041) 2018-01-15 - 2018-03-20
Academic year 2016/2017Social Science Methodology for Rural Development (LU0080-30020) 2017-01-16 - 2017-03-21
Academic year 2015/2016Social Science Methodology for Rural Development (LU0080-30169) 2016-01-18 - 2016-03-21
Academic year 2014/2015Social Science Methodology for Rural Development (LU0080-30104) 2015-01-19 - 2015-03-29
LU0080 Social Science Methodology for Rural Development, 15.0 CreditsSamhällsvetenskapliga metoder för landsbygdsutveckling
Education cycleBachelor’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, at least 60 credits from first-cycle courses as entry requirements(G2F)
5:Pass with Distinction, 4:Pass with Credit, 3:Pass, U:Fail The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Prior knowledgePrerequisits equivalent to 60 credits in rural development.
Formats and requirements for examinationmissing
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Urban and Rural Development
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom naturresurser och jordbruk (PN - NJ)
Replaces: LU0052, LU0069
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: No The course is offered as a programme course: Agriculture Programme - Rural Development (270 hec) Agriculture Programme - Rural Development Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 27500 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Rural DevelopmentCourse code: LU0080 Application code: SLU-30106 Location: Uppsala Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Urban and Rural Development Pace: 100%