Soil as plant habitat and soil construction
The course evaluation is not yet activatedThe course evaluation is open between 2022-01-09 and 2022-01-30
Additional course evaluations for MV0220
Academic year 2020/2021Soil as plant habitat and soil construction (MV0220-20106) 2020-11-02 - 2021-01-17
Academic year 2019/2020Soil as plant habitat and soil construction (MV0220-20160) 2019-11-01 - 2020-01-19
MV0220 Soil as plant habitat and soil construction, 15.0 CreditsMarken som växtplats och markbyggnad
SubjectsLandscape Architecture Soil science
Education cycleBachelor’s level
|Geology, hydrology and natural soil materials||3.00||1002|
|Soil as plant habitat||7.00||1003|
|Ground and plant bed construction||5.00||1004|
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, entry requirements only from upper secondary school(G1N)
5:Pass with Distinction, 4:Pass with Credit, 3:Pass, U:Fail The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Prior knowledgeIn addition to the general entry requirements, knowledge equivalent to the field-specific entry requirements A14:
- Mathematics 2a or Mathematics 2b eller 2c
- Science studies 2
- Social studies 1b or Social studies 1a1
ObjectivesWill be added later
ContentWill be added later
Formats and requirements for examinationWill be added later
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Soil and Environment
Department of Urban and Rural Development
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom landskap och trädgård (PN - LT)
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
1) Markvetenskap för landskapsarkitekt- och landskapsingenjörsutbildningarna i Uppsala
Author: Karin Blombäck, Sigrun Dahlin och Jan Eriksson
Comments: Litteraturen kommer att vara tillgänglig via kursens hemsida på Canvas, eller innan kursstart via Karin Blombäck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2) Övningskompendium markvetenskap
Comments: Övningskompendiet kommer att vara tillgänglig via kursens hemsida på Canvas, eller innan kursstart via Karin Blombäck (email@example.com)
The course is offered as an independent course: No The course is offered as a programme course: Landscape Engineer Programme - Uppsala Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 38054 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Landscape Architecture Soil scienceCourse code: MV0220 Application code: SLU-20049 Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Soil and Environment Pace: 100%