Forest soils and climatology
Additional course evaluations for MV0223
Academic year 2021/2022Forest soils and climatology (MV0223-10277) 2021-08-30 - 2021-11-01
MV0223 Forest soils and climatology, 7.5 CreditsSkoglig marklära och klimatologi
SubjectsSoil science Forestry Science
Education cycleBachelor’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, entry requirements only from upper secondary school(G1N)
5:Pass with Distinction, 4:Pass with Credit, 3:Pass, U:Fail The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Prior knowledgeGeneral entry requirements for first-cycle studies and
- Biology 2
- Chemistry 2
- Physics 1a or Physics 1b1 + 1b2
Formats and requirements for examinationx
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Forest Ecology and Management
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom skog (PN - S)
Replaces: Delkurs 2 av SG0250 Skog mark och skogsbruk
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: No The course is offered as a programme course: Forest Science (BSc) Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 19027 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Soil science Forestry ScienceCourse code: MV0223 Application code: SLU-10085 Location: Umeå Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Forest Ecology and Management Pace: 50%