Forest remote sensing
The course evaluation is now closed
SG0274-20171 - Course evaluation report
Once the evaluation is closed, the course coordinator and student representative have 1 month to draft their comments. The comments will be published in the evaluation report.
SG0274 Forest remote sensing, 7.5 CreditsSkoglig fjärranalys
SubjectsForest science Technique
Education cycleMaster’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldSecond cycle, other second-cycle courses as entry requirements(A1F)
5:Pass with Distinction, 4:Pass with Credit, 3:Pass, U:Fail The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Prior knowledgeThe equivalent of 120 credits at first-cycle level including
- 60 credits Forest science or
- 60 credits Forest management or
- 60 credits Forest and wood engineering or
- 60 credits Biology or
- 60 credits Environmental sciences or
- 60 credits Landscape architecture or
- 60 credits Agricultural sciences or
- 60 credits Natural resource management
- 5 credits Statistics
- 7,5 credits at second-cycle level in: Forest science; Forest management; Forest and wood engineering; Biology; Environmental sciences; Landscape architecture; Agricultural sciences or Natural resource management.
- Knowledge in Swedish corresponding to what is required for eligibility for Swedish higher education at first-cycle level.
- English 6 or eguivalent.
Formats and requirements for examinationx
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Forest Resource Management
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom skog (PN - S)
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: Yes The course is offered as a programme course: Multi-purpose forest management Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 19027 SEK Cycle: Master’s level
Subject: Forest science TechniqueCourse code: SG0274 Application code: SLU-20171 Location: Independent courses Distance course: Yes Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Forest Resource Management Pace: 50%