The course evaluation is not yet activatedThe course evaluation is open between 2021-10-25 and 2021-11-15
SH0162 Silviculture I, 15.0 CreditsSkogsskötsel 1
Education cycleBachelor’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, less than 60 credits from first-cycle courses as entry requirements(G1F)
Prior knowledgeGeneral entry requirements for first-cycle studies and
- Forestry basic programmes and
- Professional or vocational experience equivalent 6 months and
- Knowledge equivalent to 30 credits in Forest management or knowledge equivalent to 30 credits in Forest science.
Formats and requirements for examinationxxx
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.