Pomology - cultivation, propagation and plant protection
TD0016 Pomology - cultivation, propagation and plant protection, 7.5 CreditsPomologi - odling, förökning och växtskydd
Education cycleBachelor’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, entry requirements only from upper secondary school(G1N)
Pass / Failed The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Prior knowledgeThe equivalence of general entrance requirements for higher education studies.
Formats and requirements for examinationApproved mandatory elements.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Additional informationThe course is held at semi-distance at quarter speed over a semester.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Plant Breeding
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom landskap och trädgård (PN - LT)
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: Yes Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 19027 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Horticultural scienceCourse code: TD0016 Application code: SLU-30282 Location: Alnarp Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Plant Breeding Pace: 25%