Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering
Information from the course leader
Information om kursen se länk
OBS Individuell kurs utan schema
The course evaluation is not yet activatedThe course evaluation is open between 2021-05-30 and 2021-06-20
Additional course evaluations for TE0013
Academic year 2020/2021Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-50064) 2021-06-07 - 2021-08-29
Academic year 2020/2021Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-10241) 2020-08-31 - 2021-01-17
Academic year 2019/2020Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-50063) 2020-06-08 - 2020-08-30
Academic year 2019/2020Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-30181) 2020-01-20 - 2020-06-07
Academic year 2019/2020Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-10188) 2019-09-02 - 2020-01-19
Academic year 2018/2019Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-50013) 2019-06-10 - 2019-09-01
Academic year 2018/2019Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-30098) 2019-01-21 - 2019-06-09
Academic year 2018/2019Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-10108) 2018-09-03 - 2019-01-20
Academic year 2017/2018Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-50004) 2018-06-04 - 2018-09-02
Academic year 2017/2018Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-30024) 2018-01-15 - 2018-06-03
Academic year 2017/2018Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-10025) 2017-08-28 - 2018-01-14
Academic year 2016/2017Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering (TE0013-50003) 2017-06-05 - 2017-08-25
TE0013 Project Work in Energy Systems Engineering, 10.0 CreditsProjektarbete i energisystem
Education cycleSecond cycle
|Oral and written presentation||10.00||1002|
Advanced study in the main fieldSecond cycle, only first-cycle courses as entry requirements(A1N)
Prior knowledge- 120 credits in the Energy Systems Engineering Programme
ObjectivesThe project task gives the student training to plan, implement and present research- or development assignments, working independently or in a team. The aim is also to apply, deepen and broaden the knowledge from previous courses within the energy systems programme.
On completion of the course the student should:
• be able to independently identify, formulate and solve problems in a scientific manner and to implement tasks within given time frames
• be able to search and understand knowledge which is needed to implement the project
• show deepened knowledge within the topic of the project
• apply his/hers knowledge to reach a specified target
• compile and report the results of his/hers work in a written way and orally
ContentThe implementation of the independent work is carried out individually or in cooperation with one or several other students. Projects performed in cooperation with students from other universities and/or with students with different academic backgrounds are encouraged. The work task is chosen in close consultation with a supervisor, a subject reviewer and an examiner. The work is performed under the direction of a supervisor whether in a running research or a development project at the university department, company, agency, association or other organization.
Formats and requirements for examinationApproved oral and written presentation of the project work.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.