Work Science – Leading humans and organizations during change
Information from the course leader
The course evaluation is now closed
TN0344-30155 - Course evaluation report
Once the evaluation is closed, the course coordinator and student representative have 1 month to draft their comments. The comments will be published in the evaluation report.
Additional course evaluations for TN0344
Academic year 2019/2020Work Science – Leading humans and organizations during change (TN0344-30011) 2020-01-20 - 2020-06-07
Academic year 2018/2019Work Science – Leading humans and organizations during change (TN0344-30245) 2019-01-21 - 2019-06-09
TN0344 Work Science – Leading humans and organizations during change, 7.5 CreditsLedning av människor och organisationer under förändring
Education cycleBachelor’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, entry requirements only from upper secondary school(G1N)
5:Pass with Distinction, 4:Pass with Credit, 3:Pass, U:Fail The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Prior knowledgeThe equivalence of general entrance requirements for higher education studies.
Formats and requirements for examination.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Responsible departmentDepartment of People and Society
Determined by: Programstudierektor för agroecologi - Master´s programme
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
1) Organisationsförändringar och förändringsledarskap. Tredje upplagan, 2019
Author: Dag Ingvar Jacobsen
2) Förändringsarbete i organisationer om att utveckla företagskulturer. Andra upplagan, 2014.
Author: Mats Alvesson , Stefan Sveningsson
The course is offered as an independent course: Yes Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 19027 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: TechnologyCourse code: TN0344 Application code: SLU-30155 Distance course: Yes Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of People and Society Pace: 25%