Animal welfare, legislation and epizootiology
TU0030 Animal welfare, legislation and epizootiology, 7.0 CreditsDjurskydd, författningskunskap och epizootologi
Education cycleBachelor’s level
|Animal welfare, ethics, laboratory animal science||3.0||0103|
|Epizootology, food control, pharmaceuticals||3.0||0104|
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, has at least 60 credits in first-cycle course/s as entry requirements(G2F)
Pass / Failed The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Prior knowledge- Veterinary Diploma from a country outside EU/EEA and Switzerland
- Decision from the Swedish Board of Agriculture on a supplementary education
Formats and requirements for examination-
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Department of Animal Envrionment and Health
Department of Biomedical Sciences and Veterinary Public Health
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom veterinärmedicin och husdjur (PN - VH)
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: No Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 22768 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Veterinary MedicineCourse code: TU0030 Application code: SLU-30128 Location: Uppsala Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Animal Envrionment and Health Pace: 100%