Introduction to clinical studies and diagnostic imaging
TU0032 Introduction to clinical studies and diagnostic imaging, 7.5 CreditsKlinisk propedeutik och bilddiagnostik
Education cycleBachelor’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, at least 60 credits from first-cycle courses as entry requirements(G2F)
Pass / Failed The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Prior knowledgeVeterinary Diploma from a country outside EU/EEA and Switzerland
Decision from the Swedish Board of Agriculture on a supplementary education
Formats and requirements for examination-
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Clinical Sciences
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom veterinärmedicin och husdjur (PN - VH)
Replaces: Delar av TU0025
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: No The course is offered as a programme course: Suppl. education for veterinarians with degrees from countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 24394 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Veterinary MedicineCourse code: TU0032 Application code: SLU-40108 Location: Uppsala Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Clinical Sciences Pace: 100%