Food Science Sweden – Current research, strengths and priorities for the future
seminars, workshops |
Welcome to a whole-day seminar arranged by Food Science Sweden in cooperation with SLU Future Food! During the day we will assess current research, strengths
and priorities for the future in food science through talks and a workshop.
- Dr. Harry Barrazza, Head of open innovation Arla Foods, Denmark
- Prof. Michael Muller, Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia, UK
- Dr. Turid Mørkøre, NOFIMA, Ås, Norway
- Inger Andersson, chair of the National Committee for Food Science Research
Workshop setting Food Science Sweden Research Strategies
- What are the top national food research priorities?
- How will we collaborate to achieve above priorities?
Moderator: Annika Åhnberg
The day ends with an open poster session.
Loftet, Ultuna Organiser:
Food Science Sweden & SLU Future Food Last signup date:
23 November 2017
The day is free of charge; however, a no-show-up fee will be taken. Additional info:
Registration before November 23th to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Registering and coffee
Opening of conference
Open poster session.
Page editor: firstname.lastname@example.org