Here you can find contact information to the management and office of the Faculty of Landscape Architecture, Horticulture and Crop Production Sciences (LTV faculty).
The dean has powers and responsibilities to the extent that the faculty board delegates. The dean also has powers and responsibilities as line manager between the vice-chancellor and heads of department, to the extent decided by the vice-chancellor.
Håkan Schroeder, Dean
040-41 51 33, 0703-17 69 53
Karl Lövrie, Pro Dean
Margit Nothnagl, Head of Faculty Administration
040-41 50 31, 0761-17 22 96
Contact persons regarding education, research and collaboration at the LTV faculty
- Annica Thomsson, Education Officer, 040-41 50 31, 072-525 3151
email@example.com, 040-41 50 03, 073-059 54 66
- Åsa Lankinen, Vice Dean, Responsible for education at doctoral level (PhD)
firstname.lastname@example.org, 040-41 53 67
- Lena Ekelund Axelson, Vice Dean, responsible for research in food and horticulture
email@example.com, 040-41 50 79
- Tomas Österman, Research Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 040-41 50 37
- Kristina Santén, External Collaboration Coordinator,
Unit for Collaboration and Development
email@example.com, tel: 073-020 9088
The main task of the faculty office is to provide support to the management of the faculty and its departments, providing decision bases and administrative support.
The head of the faculty office is Head of Faculty Administration Margit Nothnagl, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support functions at the faculty office (link to the staff web, in Swedish)
(To dial the phone numbers listed above from outside Sweden,
please add +46, and skip the first 0, i.e. +46 40 41 51 33 to Dean Håkan Schroeder.)