Education at the LTV faculty
Education has long traditions in Alnarp. Here there has been higher education in landscape, garden and agriculture for a long time. The place with its historical environment combined with greenery and modern teaching attracts many new students. Currently, approximately 1,000 students are studying on campus.
Programmes offered at SLU Alnarp
(given in Swedish)
- Agricultural and Rural Management (3 years)
- Horticultural Management – Gardening and Horticultural Production (3 years)
- Horticultural Management – Design (3 years)
- Landscape Architect, Alnarp and Uppsala (5 years) Note - courses on advanced level are taught in English
- Landscape Engineer, Alnarp and Uppsala (3 years)
Master's level (2-year programmes)
(given in English, except "Hållbar stadsutveckling")
- Food and Landscape - NEW 2021
- Horticultural Science
- Landscape Architecture
- Landscape Architecture for Sustainable Urbanisation, Ultuna
- Outdoor Environments for Health and Well-being (part-time studies possible, distance learning with meetings)
- Hållbar stadsutveckling (in Swedish)/Sustainable Urban Management. Given in cooperation with Malmö University.
- Plant Biology for Sustainable Production
Follow our students through #greenstudies.
At the Faculty of Landscape Architecture, Horticulture and Crop Production Sciences, postgraduate education is conducted with various specialisations in the fields of landscape architecture, horticultural science, agricultural science, technology and biology.