#studysustainably at SLU - here are the programmes
Want to help solve today and tomorrow's environmental issues and contribute to feeding more people on this planet? Then #studysustainably!
The Faculty of Natural Resources and Agricultural Sciences (NJ) is responsible for many of the educational programmes at SLU.
Welcome to #studysustainably with us at our Master´s programmes!
- Agricultural Economics and Management
- Agricultural Food and Environmental Policy Analysis
- Environmental Communication and Management
- Environmental Economics and Management
- Landscape architecture for sustainable urbanisation
- Plant Biology for Sustainable Production
- Rural Development and Natural Resource Management
- Soil, Water and Environment
- Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Food Systems
More information about education at SLU