Book a librarian - now online!
Do you want more time to get help with something a bit trickier? Book a librarian! This service is offered to all students and staff att SLU during term time.
What we can help you with
Through our Book a librarian service you can get help with a number of different library related issues. For example:
- information retrieval (formulating a search query, finding scientific articles, books, and so on)
- tips and tricks in referencedatabases (saving searches, getting alerts, saving references, and so on)
- systematic literature searches in databases
- reference management (for example EndNote, EndNote Web, Zotero)
- source criticism
- copyright, cheating, plagiarism
- electronic publishing
If you want help with any of these issues, or something else - feel free to contact us and make an appointment!
How it works
In accordance with new recommendations all appointments will now be done online. At the library we use Zoom and can still help you, so don't hesitate to contact us!
When you book a librarian you get 30 minutes of individual help.
Fill out the form below. You will get a reply within two working days. The service is offered during regular term time.