Book a librarian - now online!
Do you want more time to get help with something a bit trickier? Book a librarian! This service is offered to all students and staff att SLU during term time.
What we can help you with
Through our Book a librarian service you can get help with a number of different library related issues. For example:
- information retrieval (formulating a search query, finding scientific articles, books, and so on)
- tips and tricks in referencedatabases (saving searches, getting alerts, saving references, and so on)
- systematic literature searches in databases
- reference management software (EndNote, EndNote Web, Zotero, Mendeley)
- source criticism
- copyright, cheating, plagiarism
- electronic publishing
If you want help with any of these issues, or something else - feel free to contact us and make an appointment!
How it works
When you book a librarian you get 30 minutes of individual help, online, using Zoom.
Fill out the form below. You will get a reply within two working days. The service is offered during regular term time.