Book a librarian
Do you want more time to get help with something a bit trickier? Book a librarian!
We're back after our summer vacation, 24 August. Welcome!
Through our Book a librarian service you can get help with a number of different library related issues. For example:
- information retrieval (formulating a search query, finding scientific articles, books, and so on)
- tips and tricks in referencedatabases (saving searches, getting alerts, saving references, and so on)
- systematic literature searches in databases
- reference management (for example EndNote, EndNote Web, Zotero)
- source criticism
- copyright, cheating, plagiarism
- electronic publishing
If you want help with any of these issues, or something else - feel free to contact us and make an appointment!
When you book a librarian you get 30 minutes of individual help. Fill out the form below. You will get a reply within two workdays.
Please note that you can also get guidance through a web meeting. State in your booking if you want web based guidance.