On 3 June 2022, a new SLU dataset was published in the Swedish National Data Service's research data catalogue.
The publication consists of three datasets on phenological changes in nature: the Plant's Calendar, the Beekeeper's Calendar and the Spring Check datasets. They all originate from the same database in the Nature's Calendar (www.naturenskalender.se), which is run by the Swedish National Phenology Network, a consortium of Swedish universities, governmental agencies and NGO:s.
- Ola Langvall - Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Unit for Field-based Forest Research
- Åslög Dahl - University of Gothenburg, Department of Biological & Environmental Sciences
- Jacob Johansson - Lund University, Department of Biology
- Kjell Bolmgren - Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Unit for Field-based Forest Research
- Swedish Botanical Association
- Swedish Beekeepers Association
Swedish National Data Service research data catalogue.