On 26 August 2022, a new SLU dataset was published in the Swedish National Data Service's research data catalogue.
Data from a study of the prevalence of Mycoplasma bovis in bulk tank milk (BTM) and herd characteristics associated with a positive antibody test result in Swedish dairy herds. BTM samples from all Swedish dairy herds (n=3,144) were collected and analyzed with ID Screen antibody ELISA and PCR. Information on herd characteristics was collected from the national Dairy Herd Improvement (DHI) database.
- Madeleine Tråven - Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Clinical Sciences
- Emma Hurri - Swedish National Veterinary Institute
- Anna Ohlson - Växa Sverige
- Åsa Lundberg - Växa Sverige
- Anna Aspán - Swedish National Veterinary Institute
Swedish National Data Service research data catalogue.
More information and access to the dataset
Tråven, M. et al., 2022. Herd-level prevalence of Mycoplasma bovis in Swedish dairy herds determined by antibody ELISA and PCR on bulk tank milk and herd characteristics associated with seropositivity. DOI: 10.5878/ysyt-bd21.